City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
Planning Commission Agenda
CITY OF RALSTON
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
Ralston City Hall
5500 S. 77th Street
Monday, September 10, 2018 at 5:30 P.M.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement – “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act.A copy of that Act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
Approval of Minutes from August 13, 2018
1. Consider Downtown Ralston Signage Design Guidelines booklet
1. Public Hearing for Consideration of Site Plan Review for planned unit development district to be located at 8402 and 8536 Harrison Street.Legal description Lands in Section 10, Township 14, Range 12, ex irregular N 43.2 S 76.2 W 173.4 E 544.8 ft., irreg W 359.5 E 575.57 N 281 S 323 ft SE ¼, SE ¼ and Lands in Section 10, Township 14, Range 12, W 100 E 672.7 N 141 S 183 ft SE ¼, SE ¼.323; all 2.43 acres more or less
2. Public Hearing for Consideration of Site Plan Review for exterior lighting upgrade at 4725 S. 84th Street, Wells Fargo.Legal description:Lakoma Heights Addition, Rep, Lot 2, Block 0
3. Public Hearing for Consideration of an amendment to Article Eleven: Sign Regulations of the City of Ralston Zoning Ordinance
4. Discuss Parking for Personal and Recreational Vehicles – no parking on grass
Next regular meeting date is Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:30 P.M.