*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th
City Council Meeting Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Invocation- Pastor Lonnie Dinneen, St. Gerald Catholic Church.
3. Recognition of Guests & Press
4. Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
5. Roll Call
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from June 6, 2017
2. Approval of Claims
3. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Consideration of Sergeant Bryan Hanson to Deputy Chief of Police.
2. Swearing in Deputy Chief of Police Bryan Hanson.
3. Public Hearing for Consideration of SDL for Bushwackers Bike Nights, July 12, 19, and 26.
4. Consideration of the Resignation of Dolores Costanzo.
5. Consideration of the Resignation of Ginger Boone.
6. Public Hearing for Consideration of Underground Data Line License Agreement with Great Plains Communications, Inc.
7. Second Reading and Public Hearing for Consideration of Ordinance No 1209: AN ORDINANCE CREATING THE POSITION OF CITY ADMINISTRATOR; TO REPEAL PROVISIONS IN CONFLICT THEREWITH AND TO PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
8. Second Reading and Public Hearing for Consideration of Ordinance No. 1210: AN ORDINANCE AMENDING SECTION 1700 OF ARTICLE 17 OF CHAPTER 10 OF THE RALSTON MUNICIPAL CODE DEALING WITH DEFINITIONS IN THE APPLICATION OF THE RESTAURANT AND DRINKING PLACES OCCUPATION TAX; TO REPEAL ALL PROVISIONS IN CONFLICT THEREOF THEREWITH AND TO PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
9. Second Reading and Public Hearing for Consideration of Ordinance No. 1211: AN ORDINANCE AMENDING SECTIONS OF ARTICLE 2 OF CHAPTER 10 OF THE RALSTON MUNICIPAL CODE DEALING WITH THE REGULATION OF ITINERANT SALES; TO REPEAL PROVISIONS IN CONFLICT THEREWITH AND TO PROVIDE AN EFFECTIVE DATE.
10. Public Comments
11. Council Comment
Next Regular Meeting Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street. Beginning with the first meeting of the City Council on January 5, 2016, the Council will meet at 5:30PM on the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.
City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"