City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th
City Council Meeting Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Invocation- Pastor Matt Fowler, Trinity Methodist Church
3. Recognition of Guests & Press
4. Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
5. Roll Call
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from March 7, 2017
2. Approval of Claims
3. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Public Comments
2. Council Comment
Next Regular Meeting - Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street. Beginning with the first meeting of the City Council on January 5, 2016, the Council will meet at 5:30PM on the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.