City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th
City Council Meeting Tuesday, August 15, 2017, at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Invocation- Pastor Jim Haack, Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church
3. Recognition of Guests & Press
4. Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
5. Roll Call
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from August 1, 2017
2. Approval of Claims
3. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Public Hearing for Consideration of Nebraska Liquor Control Commission Manager Application for Nicholas W. Wernecke, Kwik Shop.
2. Public Hearing for Consideration of SDL for St. Gerald Catholic Church on September 10, 2017.
3. Public Hearing for Consideration of SDL for Bushwackers on September 23, 2017.
4. Second Reading and Public Hearing for Consideration of Ordinance No. 1212: AN ORDINANCE CHANGING SEWER USE CHARGES BY AMENDMENT TO ORDINANCE NO. 439 AS AMENDED; PROVIDING FOR AN EFFECTIVE DATE AND REPEALING ALL PRIOR ORDINANCES OR PARTS THEREOF IN CONFLICT HEREWITH.
5. Public Comments
6. Council Comment
Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.