City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
***AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th Street
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Invocation – Pastor Greg Berger, Messiah Lutheran Church
3. Recognition of Guests & Press
4. Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska
Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
5. Roll Call
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from July 3, 2018 Council Meeting
2. Approval of Claims
3. Monthly Financial Report
4. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Medical and other insurance renewals – Sharon McDermott, President, Diversified Benefits Group
1. Award contract to HDR to develop a conceptual redevelopment master plan for the hinge redevelopment area in the amount of $145,000.
2. Proclamation for Ralston Vet Clinic and Dr. Jernigan 50th Anniversary
3. Proclamation for Metro Youth Bowler’s Day
4. Consider Special Designated License from St. Gerald Catholic Church for a parish festival and beer garden on September 9, 2018
5. Consider Special Designated License from Hatt Boys, Inc., d/b/a Village Bar for a reception on August 18, 2018
Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.