City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.
*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th Street
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Invocation – Deacon Lonnie Dinneen, St. Gerald Catholic Church
Recognition of Guests & Press
Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from November 6, 2018 Council Meeting
2. Approval of Claims
3. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Personnel Policies Manual
1. Public hearing and second reading – Ordinance 1230 – an ordinance amending Section 117 of Chapter 10 of the Ralston Municipal Code dealing with alcoholic beverages; hours of sale
2. Approve Annual City Maintenance Agreement No. 36 Renewals for the period January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019
3. Approve execution of the Certificate of Compliance for Maintenance Agreement No. 36 for the period January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018
4. Consider Resolution 2018-20 - Authorizing the issuance of a promissory note in an amount not to exceed the sum of $2,240,000 in anticipation of receipts
Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 5:30 PM