City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th
City Council Meeting Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Invocation – Pastor Matt Fowler, Trinity Methodist Church
Recognition of Guests & Press
Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act.A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from March 6, 2018 Council Meeting
2. Approval of Claims
3. Monthly Financial Report
4. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Ralston Arena evaluation proposals
2. Employment and labor law services proposals
3. Certified Local Government Program
1. Public Hearing – Ordinance 1220 - Sale of real property at Lots 30 and 31, Lakewood Addition, City of Ralston, also known as 31 Country Club Road, Ralston, NE
2. Approve purchase agreement between City of Ralston and Ralston Rentals, LLC.
3. Public Hearing – Ordinance 1221 – Amend Section 6-401 of Chapter 6 of the Ralston Municipal Code pertaining to rabies; vaccination; required
Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.