City of Ralston
"The Heart of the Metro"
*** AGENDA FOR RALSTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING ***
Ralston City Hall, 5500 South 77th Street
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 5:30 PM
CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Invocation – Pastor Lynette Janssen, Ralston United Church of Christ
Recognition of Guests & Press
Open Meeting Law Posting Acknowledgement: “This meeting is subject to the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. A copy of this act is posted at the rear of the Council Chamber.”
Approval of Consent Agenda
(All items listed are automatically approved when the Consent Agenda is approved unless removed)
1. Approval of Council Minutes from July 2, 2019 Council Meeting
2. Approval of Claims
3. Monthly Financial Report
4. Department Head and/or Commission Reports
Public Works Director
1. Proclamation for Metro Youth Bowler's Day
2. Consider Special Designated License for Ralston Area Chamber of Commerce for a fundraiser at Hillcrest Landing on September 27, 2019, alternate date of October 11, 2019
3. Consider Papillion Sanitation recycling rate increase
Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 5:30 PM
The Ralston City Council meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. The City Council Chambers are located in Ralston City Hall, 5500 S. 77th Street.
Any questions regarding agenda items, public comments, or other items concerning the City Council Meeting may be directed to Ralston City Hall.